Where to find ifx_Types.h for aurix

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,
I downloaded the AURIX iLLD Demo v1.0.0.5.0 programs and wanted to compile the MulticanBasicDemo example.
But this example need the following header file "Cpu/Std/Ifx_Types.h".
I cannot find it anywhere (not in the demo package nor Ifineon site nor with google nor in the hightec toolchain).
it is needed for example for the float32 type.

Does anyone know where I can find the ifx_Types.h, or have an other solution, so I can compile and run the CAN-bus example

Thanks,
Frank
0 Likes
2 Replies
Florian
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted Welcome! First reply posted
Hi,

You basically need the SW_Framework to run the code. In the SW_Framework import the BaseFramework_TC2yxz as Makefile project for the driver, depending on the derivate you use.
The SW_Framework is a bare eclipse installation that supports the makefile generator
This inlcudes the necessary definitions and files (also Ifx_Types.h).
In this BaseFramework you have to copy the iLLD driver files you want to use, in your case the MULTICAN (to 0_Src --> 4_McHal --> Tricore).
Take care that all files are from the same revision.
On top, copy and paste the files from the Demo folder, in your case the MulticanBasicDemo, in the right folder structure.
In the 1_ToolEnv --> 0_Build --> 1_Config CfgCompiler_xyz.mk you can adjust your compiler path depending on the compiler you use (TASKING, Hightec/Gnuc or Windriver/Diab).
Else you have to import every single folder from the BaseFramework_TC2yxz in your compiler IDE.

Best regards,
Florian
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Frank,
Please let me know where I can download the AURIX iLLD Demo , I am not able to find it in Myinfineon page.
0 Likes