Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TigerSeo
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

1. I have recently purchased the KIT_A2G_TC375_5V_TRB_S, but I am encountering difficulty locating the example code that accompanies it. Could you kindly direct me to where I can access it?

2. I noticed that the TC375 datasheet available on the website is labeled as the "OPEN MARKET VERSION." If there exists a "FULL VERSION," I would greatly appreciate obtaining access to it.

If possible, I would also like to inquire about obtaining the MCAL.

I eagerly await your assistance in these matters.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @TigerSeo ,

1. If you don't have the access to myICP then please follow this link which will guide with some steps to get access to myICP.

2. For TC375 Triboard you can also refer to TC37x Triboard Demo Software from myICP once you get access to it.

Best Regards,

Meet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi,

in general all example code can be found @ https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples .

But in your case those code is just for the LK. If you find no other source, you could just open your ADS and create a new project dedicated to your kit and just copy the code from the example into your project. You would just need to be careful about the used ports as they might be slightly different on your board compared with the LK version.

Beside of this ADS might have the possibility to load ready to use examples. But, I am not sure whether this is yet available or not.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi,

with regard to your second question: The data sheet which you'd get over your MyICP account should be the FULL VERSION. MCAL is available from partners as well as from IFX directly. Questions regarding this will be answered by IFX.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

But I can't find it in MyICP.

In other people's questions, if you click on a link related to MyICP, the monitor will say "Sorry, this list has not been shared with you."
(https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/how-to-use-Infineon-TC37A-iLLD-UM-1-0-1-16-0-Software-v01-16...)

I don't know what to do in MyICP, so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me.

My.jpg

0 Likes

Hi Tiger,

yes please follow the link presented by 'Meet' below.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @TigerSeo ,

1. If you don't have the access to myICP then please follow this link which will guide with some steps to get access to myICP.

2. For TC375 Triboard you can also refer to TC37x Triboard Demo Software from myICP once you get access to it.

Best Regards,

Meet.

0 Likes