When all BMHD in TC275 fail, can I still connect devices via Generic BSL mode?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User15114
Level 1
Level 1
I tested the Generic BSL mode of TC275 using PLS.
In my code, BMHD was configured as ABM, but wrong memory CRC was given,and the external pin was configured as the ABM boot mode (P10.5:1 P10.6:0).
According to the user manual, BMHD is invalid because ABM mode needs to detect CRC. The chip should go into Generic BSL mode but I failed to connect via CAN、JTAG、DAP.
On the contrary, when my external pin is directly configured as Generic BSL mode(P10.5:0 P10.6:0), I connected to the chip successfully via CAN.
I would like to know if I have a way to connect the chip when all the BMHDs on the TC275 have failed?Is it a brick when I use ABM but given wrong CRC?
3132.attach
0 Likes
2 Replies
User15114
Level 1
Level 1
The problem has not been solved. Since I have tested canboot successfully, according to the jump process, the chip should jump to the following branch.
Butif it is, what is the reason? Still not clear.
Our agents also failed to give us an answer. I hope I can get advice here. Thank you.
3133.attach
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
Hello,
what is the external connection on P14.3 (HWCFG3)? External pins (P10.5, P10.6) are only evaluated when HWCFG3 is low during reset and bit PINDIS is not set in a valid BMHD.
0 Likes