I am working on TC299 microcontroller ADC safety mechanisms implementation. I have found a few queries that need to be resolved and few things that need to be clarified. Below mentioned are the points and queries.
1. There are a few pins in a few ADC that can accommodate both VADC and DSADC pins. Does that mean we can select them simultaneously and operated simultaneously? (this is for the redundant acquisition)
2. If the answer for the question 1 is yes, then how to configure VADC and DSADC to operate simultaneously?
3. For different ASILs (especially for ASIL B and ASIL D), can we configure single pin to operate simultaneously with VADC and DSADC or should we configure individual pins for VADC and DSADC for achieving redundant acquisition mechanism?
4. In TC3xx safety manual document it is mentioned in section 4.3.2. analog acquisition for ASIL B and ASIL D are separately given. Similar to that I couldnot find information in Aurix SM for TC299. Where to find similar information for TC299? how to implement in TC299?
5. For single channel with test pattern, there is no information on the implementation of the mechanism for ADC, can you please let me know the details like activtion, deactivation, register configuration and so on and so forth.
I hope to hear from you soon.
with friendly regards
For points 1-3, please refer to the following thread:
For 4-5, I'll check the manual and provide an update.
Thanks for you reply but the link that you provided did not answer my query.
i need the register details which can be used to configure the TC299 analog pin as both VADC and DSADC. This information is not available in user manual or safety manual of TC299.
In TC299, can we configure a single analog pin for both VADC and DSADC
for example AN0 pin is given as compatible with both VADC and DSADC however can we configure / select them simultaneously . if yes , how is it done and what register is being used to configure that ?
same question i raised as case IFX-230525-952647. if the question can not be answered here then can you reply to this case.