Usability of SAK-TC333LP-32F200F AA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Thomas2
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hello

I have a request on my table including the question whether the SAK-TC333LP-32F200F AA would be usable within this application. Before I go through all the available documents maybe you can tell me whether it is feasible to have and use:
3x SPI, 2xCAN, 4xI2C, 1xI2S and ETH simultaneously? Thank you very much in advance, Thomas

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Other variants of TC3x like TC35x/TC36x/TC37x/TC38x/TC39x can supported these features, please refer to the device specific document.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Yuva

Hello,

Aurix device does not have a dedicated I2S so you may need to emulate it. TC33x doesn't have I2C and ETH support, others are supported. You can refer to Table 9 of the Aurix user manual part 1 for the details. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Thomas2
Level 1
Level 1

Okay thank you very much. 

As I am not familiar with the Aurix familiy is there a device available which would be capable of 3x SPI, 2xCAN, 4xI2C, 1xI2S and ETH. An emulation of I2S would be an option. There is simply the need for a lot of these interfcaces for routing and a bit of processing power required?

Thanks a lot for your support

0 Likes
Yuva

Hello,

Other variants of TC3x like TC35x/TC36x/TC37x/TC38x/TC39x can supported these features, please refer to the device specific document.

Thanks.

Thomas2
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a lot. Then at first glance the whole think might be feasible.

0 Likes