Unlock debug interface with Memtool problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kakashi98
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

i would like to ask for help regarding debug interface lock (software implementation) on Aurix litekit 275 . 

Debug lock was implemented according to AP32389 application note. Debug interface is locked successfully, however we can not unlock it. We were using memtool. 

I would like to ask for help regarding unlocking device what should i try to unlock it. I read almost all forum topics regarding similar issue. 

Also is there any known issues when implementing interface lock with code and unlocking it with memtool? 

Error code i receive. 

Kakashi98_0-1673508225072.png

Any kind of advise, response would be appreciated. 

Regards,

Jan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

Please see the section "3.2 Unlock using the Infineon Memtool/PLS UDE Memtool" in the AppNote available in the link and let us know if the issue is still not resolved.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

Please see the section "3.2 Unlock using the Infineon Memtool/PLS UDE Memtool" in the AppNote available in the link and let us know if the issue is still not resolved.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes

Hello,

thanks for the answer. As far as i know, unlocking debug interface with miniwrigler debuger and mem tool is not possible (it was possible in the past ). I contacted support PLS regarding this problem, they said that for debug interface lock we should use PLS instead of miniwrigler. 

0 Likes