Trigger for ADC acquisition

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Daniel27
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello world, I'm using  Aurix TC377 microcontroller and I have a question. Can I manage the ADC acquisition after a trigger signal for example a PWM signal from ATOM because I don't want to make the acquisition continuously but I want to be synchronous after a certain event( PWM signal).

Thank you in advice!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

I guess you are referring to EVADC, there are hardware triggesr to request the ADC conversion. You can refer to section 32.5.2 in the hardware user manual part 2 for details.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yuva

Hello,

I guess you are referring to EVADC, there are hardware triggesr to request the ADC conversion. You can refer to section 32.5.2 in the hardware user manual part 2 for details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello Yuva,

I am facing an issue after configured EVADC Queue, which is triggering at TOM PWM signal.

Triggering period of EVADC queue is 102us and i am getting data in DMA but some times VF bit is 0.

why this VF bit is coming 0 ?

Could help me to find the solution ?

0 Likes
Yuva

Hello,

I see you already have a similar discussion in https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/EVADC-Valid-flag-randomly-shows-0-while-linked-with-DMA/td-p.... I request you to continue the discussion there.

Thanks.

0 Likes