Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

FD_aurix
Level 5
5 solutions authored 10 likes given 50 sign-ins
Level 5

Hi all

I'm tring to set up the ADC start of conversion from the period match event of the CCU60 T13 timer.

I've set XTSEL to 0 (to select SR3 of the EVADC) but then I've notice that SR3 is only set if the interrupt enable (in this case CCU60_IEN.ENT13PM) .

This means I can't have SR3 without having an additional interrupt on the period match event? There is a way to avoid?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nambi
Moderator 50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted
2 Replies
Nambi
Moderator 50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi,

Can you refer to the Aurix Development Studio(ADS) example for https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_CCU6_ADC_1_KIT_TC397_TFT-Training-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=...

Best Regards.

FD_aurix
Level 5
5 solutions authored 10 likes given 50 sign-ins
Level 5

Solved ,Thanks! I was tring to use only the init function  present into the Illd (IfxCcu6_Timer_initModule) and with only this function is not possible since the setting of the interrupt source signal and routing is possible only if the interrupt is enabled!

0 Likes