Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GiovanniM_e
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

I'm working on Aurix TC223L. I want to trigger a trap condition in order to test the behaviour of the code to manage this event. I'm trying to use the g_provokeXYTrap(X = Synchronous / Asynchronous; Y = Hardware / Software) espression in debug as i found on the web https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_CPU_Trap_Recognition_1_KIT_TC397_TFT-Training-v01_00-EN... but it does not work.

Any help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your interest.

I solved. There were no CPU_Trap_Recognition.c and CPU_Trap_Recognition.h files in the project. I copied them from a sample project.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @GiovanniM_e ,
Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I'm not very clear with your question, whether you mean the code demo doesn't work as you expect, plus, I was wondering if you can clarify your question again.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @GiovanniM_e 
How's going on? Did you solve the problem?
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your interest.

I solved. There were no CPU_Trap_Recognition.c and CPU_Trap_Recognition.h files in the project. I copied them from a sample project.

0 Likes