TLE9180 backward command

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AndreaB
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hello, 

I am working with KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR board and motor manager by demo FOC control. I started from demo code but I have configured CAN communication in order to receive target speed from CAN. In my application I have also implemented a component that takes target speed from CAN and calculates reference speed for FOC using a custom, specific ramp of values. All it is working fine if I set a positive value of reference speed but when I set a negative one, the motor starts moving on backward side but with some spikes in which is moving forward. Since FOC software is based on demo code (I have made no changes in FOC, adc or pwm code) and it is implemented to control the motor with speeds from 0 to 6000 rpm, I would like to know which change I have to do in the demo code to allow also negative valuta of speed, remving.

Thanks,

Andrea

0 Likes
1 Solution
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received
0 Likes
1 Reply
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Duplicate Thread, please refer to the original one below :

https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/TC387-MOTORCTR-backward-direction/td-p/339479

0 Likes