TFT 397A BIFACES problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18307
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted
Hi,
I am stating to use the AURIX_TC397_TFT and I am having problems in starting a project.
After following the "Infinion BIFACES - Migrate iLLD demos to managed HighTec projects", i`m having the following errors:

20:18:43 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project Demo ****
make all
Make files being generated !!!

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "1_ToolEnv/0_Build/1_Config/Config.xml" in C:\Tools\BifacesWin64\Bifaces\Scripts\Kernel\Configuration\Configuration.php on line 128
ERROR : 502: Config XML file '1_ToolEnv/0_Build/1_Config/Config.xml' could not be opened!
WARNING: 301: Configured source folder, '0_Src' doesn't exist!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Tools\BifacesWin64\Bifaces\Scripts\MakeGen\MakeGen.php on line 257

Now Build started !!!
make[1]: 1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/Project.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/Project.mk'. Stop.
C:\Tools\BifacesWin64\bin/../Bifaces/Make/Root.mk:43: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

Can somebody help me with this?
0 Likes
2 Replies
SaiKiran_B
Employee
Employee
First like received First reply posted Welcome!

Kindly download php zip from https://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/php-7.4.33-Win32-vc15-x64.zip.

Extract zip file to temporary folder and copy  php.exe and php7ts.dll files to <Bifaces install dir >\Php (overwrite the existing files)

Thank you for information. 
it works!

0 Likes