TC3xx has SOTA feature How it works

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MogantiSanjay
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!
How SOTA feature is operated and swapping of PFLASH Banks takes place
0 Likes
8 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
This is not explainable with some words. Please check the UM for more information especially chapter 1.5 Software over the Air (SOTA)
0 Likes
MogantiSanjay
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!
I have studied the UM ch.1.5 on SOTA, where the swapping mechanism is unclear.
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
Check the Application Note AP32404 from your myicp account. This helps to understand the feature. If you can't find the AppNote then ask your Infineon contact to get complete access.
0 Likes
User9635
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 questions asked 25 replies posted
Hello Support,
Please provide me the full title of AP32404 Application Note so that I can ask Infineon FAE for myicp update.
Best Regards
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
The complete title is:
AP32404-Tutorial_Using_the_2nd_Generation_AURIX_SWAP_mechanism_for_SW_updates_Over_The_Air_v1.1.pdf
You need access to folder 10 AURIX TC3xx HSM, check with your Infineon FAE what you must do to get access to this folder or how you can get the AppNote.
0 Likes
User20278
Level 1
Level 1
Where should i find this document? Can i get a link?
0 Likes
User20333
Level 1
Level 1
Hi all,

I tried to get information about "how to configure dualbank SWAP aurix 2g".
There are a lot of information in the Aurix documentation "AURIXTC3XX_um_part1_V1.0.0.pdf" but this is not enough.
I created several .hex files to modify ucb_bmh0 /ucb_swap and ucb_otp0 but it seems that bytes value are not well configured.

I ask for access to the related document :
AP32404-Tutorial_Using_the_2nd_Generation_AURIX_SWAP_mecha nism_for_SW_updates_Over_The_Air_v1.1.pdf

Normally it must be in the folder : 10 AURIX TC3xx HSM in myicp account …
4712.attach

If anybody got information : how to configure ucbs for dualbank swap ? or how to have access to this document ?

Thanks
0 Likes
User20296
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

I use the 4.7 version of Memtool and SWAP options are not avalables for TriBoard_TC38xA configuration.
Do you have a Memtool version which allow to configure SWAP feature on UCBs ?

Thank you in advance.
0 Likes