[TC397XA] How to use multi-core based on Erika OS.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Wayne
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hello.

I want to use Erika OS on TC397XA. I downloaded and installed BaseProjects_TC3xx_V1_0_1_14_0_Package from MyICP, and I am reviewing ErikaOsV220_TC3xx in the _Examples_TC3xx folder. It seems the ErikaOsV220_TC3xx example is using only core0. 

Is there an any example source code for using other cores simultaneously with Core0 in Erika OS? If thre is not it, I'd like to get how it can be implemented. I checked the contents of the same question as mine on this community, but there was no solution to the content.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/How-to-run-ERIKA-on-multi-core-with-Infenion-BIFCAE-IDE-TC39...

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Wayne,

Sorry to inform you that the sample project of Erika RTOS v2 runs on a single core, so far there is no multicore demo and no plan of demo code on Erika v3.

dw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Wayne,

Sorry to inform you that the sample project of Erika RTOS v2 runs on a single core, so far there is no multicore demo and no plan of demo code on Erika v3.

dw

0 Likes