TC397 demo application compile in windows

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
QWB
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked First reply posted

I downloaded the demo project "Application Kit TC397B" how can i build it in windows

i have already installed the bifaces

i met the following problems:

1 1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/0_Src/AppSw/i51/SubDirectory.mk:46: recipe for target '2_Out/i51_Keil/Keil_Files/0_Src/AppSw/i51/main.o' failed 命令语法不正确。 

@mkdir -p $(@D)

0 Likes
1 Solution
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

If you have already installed the BIFACES, please configure the compiler - Tasking or Hightec or Windriver or Greenhills before build it.

How to utilize BIFACES:

1. Visit the following link to access the my Infineon Collaboration Platform (myICP) and download BIFACES_V1_0_3_WIN64: BIFACES Download Link. Install the downloaded file.

2. Download and unzip the BaseProjects_TC3xx_v1_0_1_17_0_package.

3. Open BIFACES using the file c:\tools\BifacesWin64\startbifaces.bat. Note: If necessary, install Java 8 Runtime as a prerequisite.

4. Unzip the base project to the path C:\Aurix2G_Workspace_V1_0_1_17_0\BaseFramework_TC39B. In BIFACES, go to the File menu, select "Import Projects" from the file system or archive, and choose the path C:\Aurix2G_Workspace_V1_0_1_17_0\BaseFramework_TC39B.

5. Click "Finish" to complete the project import.

6. Modify config.xml by setting 'primaryToolchain' to 'Tasking' (You can choose other compilers like GreenHills, HighTec, WindRiver, but a license is required).

7. Modify Config_Tasking.mk to set the path of the Tasking compiler: B_TASKING_TRICORE_PATH= C:\Program Files\TASKING\TriCore v6.3r1\ctc.

8. Apply the Tasking compiler license before use it.

9. On the BaseFramework_TC39B project, right-click to 'Build Project' and wait for the build to finish.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

If you have already installed the BIFACES, please configure the compiler - Tasking or Hightec or Windriver or Greenhills before build it.

How to utilize BIFACES:

1. Visit the following link to access the my Infineon Collaboration Platform (myICP) and download BIFACES_V1_0_3_WIN64: BIFACES Download Link. Install the downloaded file.

2. Download and unzip the BaseProjects_TC3xx_v1_0_1_17_0_package.

3. Open BIFACES using the file c:\tools\BifacesWin64\startbifaces.bat. Note: If necessary, install Java 8 Runtime as a prerequisite.

4. Unzip the base project to the path C:\Aurix2G_Workspace_V1_0_1_17_0\BaseFramework_TC39B. In BIFACES, go to the File menu, select "Import Projects" from the file system or archive, and choose the path C:\Aurix2G_Workspace_V1_0_1_17_0\BaseFramework_TC39B.

5. Click "Finish" to complete the project import.

6. Modify config.xml by setting 'primaryToolchain' to 'Tasking' (You can choose other compilers like GreenHills, HighTec, WindRiver, but a license is required).

7. Modify Config_Tasking.mk to set the path of the Tasking compiler: B_TASKING_TRICORE_PATH= C:\Program Files\TASKING\TriCore v6.3r1\ctc.

8. Apply the Tasking compiler license before use it.

9. On the BaseFramework_TC39B project, right-click to 'Build Project' and wait for the build to finish.