TC397 debug enter trap

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LCW
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First like given First comment on blog

In my project, when I connect the debugger, the software will enter Trap (Trap Class 4, TIN2). The program runs normally when the debugger is not connected

From the Trap information, I know that it is a LBE(Load Bus Error) error, but I still do not know when this trap will occur.

At the time of the trap, the program is initializing Ram, copying data from rom to ram.

But the strange thing is that each time a trap occurs, the while loop is different, sometimes 500 cycles, sometimes 1000 cycles.

LCW_0-1689729110614.png

The trap that occurs when you run the following code. Can someone take a look at this for me? Thank you very much.

LCW_1-1689729594280.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi  @LCW ,
To provide the fastest support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the application note to locate the root cause of the trap, which is essential for further discussion.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi  @LCW ,
To provide the fastest support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the application note to locate the root cause of the trap, which is essential for further discussion.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
LCW
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First like given First comment on blog

hi Jeremy

I can't access this link

LCW_0-1689738442626.png

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @LCW ,

Please follow the document to apply for permission to access.

BR,

Jeremy 

0 Likes