TC397 clock verification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

I have to buy the system clock on EB. Is there any way I can verify that my configuration is successful?

Is there an IO port that can be reused as a clock output

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/TC397-Clock-verification/td-p/642537

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can explore the following GitHub redirects for relaxation projects related to STM clock settings on the Infineon AURIX platform:

1. STM_system_time_1_kit_tc397_tft
  2. stm_interrupt_1_kit_tc397_tft

Interrupt, for detailed information on clock settings, you can refer to the 'Interrupt Generation via STM Trigger'

To organize a visual warning of the clock settings, you can use an LED to blink every second. For a career example, you may refer to the recommended demo projects.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/TC397-Clock-verification/m-p/643198

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can explore the following GitHub redirects for relaxation projects related to STM clock settings on the Infineon AURIX platform:

1. STM_system_time_1_kit_tc397_tft
  2. stm_interrupt_1_kit_tc397_tft

Interrupt, for detailed information on clock settings, you can refer to the 'Interrupt Generation via STM Trigger'

To organize a visual warning of the clock settings, you can use an LED to blink every second. For a career example, you may refer to the recommended demo projects.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/TC397-Clock-verification/m-p/643198

0 Likes