TC397 ASCLIN DMA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anony
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hello,

I am developing the ASCLIN of tc397 and have realized the basic functions. However, due to the low baud rate of Lin communication, if multiple frame messages are sent, it will take more time and the execution time of other tasks. I  learned that the DMA function can transfer data without taking up CPU time. It can solve the problem. Where can I find a  LIN communication function With DMA example project?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

Such a combined project is not available currently. You can adapt these two projects for your application.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples

Hi Anony,

Please refer above to download example code for ASCLIN and DMA which are seperated project for your reference.

dw

0 Likes
Anony
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins

Hello,

Thank you very much! The project requires to develop this function as soon as possible. I need a reference example of Lin communication function based on DMA.Instead of separate examples of Lin communication functions and DMA functions.

0 Likes
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

Such a combined project is not available currently. You can adapt these two projects for your application.

Best Regards.

0 Likes