[ TC387 ] --> Bus Error --> Writing to the Last Physical Sector

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
gupteswarmishra
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello All,

I am using TC387 Board ( Aurix ) for my project. But When I am trying to write some data to the Last Physical Sector(0xA0900000 )  of the PFLASH, I am facing to some Bus Error and Board Exception + 0x0C is happening.

Kindly guide me to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

If would be helpful to know what code set you are using? Did you roll your own or are you using the iLLD's? 
From your debugger can you read and report here what is the value you see in the CPUx DEADD register?

When you are in the trap routine, you can switch to assembly stepping.  Then move the program counter to the "rslcx" instruction and single step to switch back the context and single step again to see where you are coming from in your program.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

If would be helpful to know what code set you are using? Did you roll your own or are you using the iLLD's? 
From your debugger can you read and report here what is the value you see in the CPUx DEADD register?

When you are in the trap routine, you can switch to assembly stepping.  Then move the program counter to the "rslcx" instruction and single step to switch back the context and single step again to see where you are coming from in your program.

0 Likes