TC387 Software Developer Guide

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22186
Level 1
Level 1
First like received
Hello, good people,

I have just started working on TC387 TFT kit. I'm looking for some software developer guide or something which can help me to understand the iLLD and other drivers for example, for TFT.
I looked a lot around but I couldn't find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
D.
2 Replies
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello,

take a look at the promo page.

You can get the AURIX™ Development Studio here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous Trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.
To import a code example, use the import function of the AURIX™ Development Studio: File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

BR,
teoBits
DanRDEngineer
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi,

I also would like to find some examples to include a base to work with the TFT screen. From the AURIX code examples, there is no such thing.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if somebody could share where we can find this resource.

Best,

Dan.

0 Likes