TC375 flash driver consultation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anony
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 questions asked 50 sign-ins
I'm debugging the Bootloader of TC375 and need to use flash driver. I found an official example《Flash_Programming_1_KIT_TC375_LK》. 
In the example demo , the flash write address is above 0xa000xxxx. I modify the write address to 0x8000xxx. When running flash write, a trap error will be sent.
When programming pflash, can't it be written with the address of 0x8000xxx? Or which function should be used when you need to write data at 0x8000xxxx address?
The following figure is the pflash write function:

1636624876.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
cwunder
Employee
Employee
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 50 likes received

Command cycles shall address the non-cached address range of the Flash (otherwise the data may stay in the
cache or could be received by the DMU in an incorrect order).

Note: The memory is the same for cached (segment 8 ) and non-cached (segment A) of PFlash as there is only one physical memory. Only the way it is accessed by a Master changes. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 50 likes received

Command cycles shall address the non-cached address range of the Flash (otherwise the data may stay in the
cache or could be received by the DMU in an incorrect order).

Note: The memory is the same for cached (segment 8 ) and non-cached (segment A) of PFlash as there is only one physical memory. Only the way it is accessed by a Master changes. 

0 Likes
Anony
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you very much for your answer. I'll try it.

0 Likes
LijoDan
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted First question asked

I am trying to flash a TC377, the default location thats being flashed at the moment is 0xA0000000. But however there are some code being placed starting in 0x80000020 location. what is being placed here, are they are mirror of the actual Application hex in 0xA000 0000?

Anony
Level 3
Level 3

As cwunder said, the Pflash of cache segment and non cache segment is the same physical memory.

0 Likes