Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FT1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I'm trying to run an example from Infineon official library, named "Ethernet_1_KIT_TC375_LK", because I need to check if GETH is configured correctly and if I can use same functions as in example to read and write over MDIO for other PHY modules.

I'm using a Aurix TC375 Lite Kit and this example uses Dp83825i IC from Texas Instrument as Ethernet PHY layer module, I want to add another PHY module - TJA1103EVB and I need to know if I can use same functions as on this example.

When I try to run the example I'm getting the message "No source available ...", as you can see on the picture attached. Can anyone explain to me what does this mean?!

Thanks in advance!

TC375 no source available.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @FT1 ,

Could you please let me know if you're able to get the expected behavior if you run the code example without doing any changes or there also you're facing some issues?

Best regards, 

Anupama. 

0 Likes
FT1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi @Anupama_A,

Yes even when I run the code example without doing any changes the behavior is the same, in fact the picture attached was exactly from that case!

Best regards!

0 Likes
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @FT1 ,

Could you please terminate and restart the session and let me know if it works?

Best regards, 

Anupama. 

0 Likes