TC367 - Init SENT module with pause pulse config

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YinPhan
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First question asked

I am working with TC367 and trying to init the SENT module. I am using SENT sensor which has pause pulse and enhance serial message type. 

I have 1 question is tricore provides us a Frequency Drift Analysis in Frames with Pause Pulse(FDFL) mode which has 2 bits RCR.IEP (Ignore End Pulse) and RCR.IDE(Ignore Drift Error Mode) enclosed. In case we don't want to use FDFL mode, do I have to configure the IPE and IDE in this case ?

I always have FRI and NNI err flag triggered when disable FDLD mode, IDE is enable and IPE is not ignore. (The clock tick set up is correct for this case)

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

If FDFL is enabled, RCR.IEP and RCR.IDE need to be set. If FDFL is disabled, then user can configured RCR.IEP and RCR.IDE based on the requirement. FRI error can also happen even then FDFL is enabled.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

If FDFL is enabled, RCR.IEP and RCR.IDE need to be set. If FDFL is disabled, then user can configured RCR.IEP and RCR.IDE based on the requirement. FRI error can also happen even then FDFL is enabled.

Thanks.