TC2xx programmer ( read, write )

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PSAcars
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello to all. I am a electrical engeener, I work mostly with automotive electronic modules  ( repair, clone, adaptation) In my work I find more and more the TC2xx based mcu. I found on official site memtool software and miniwiggler. Is that enough to READ and WRITE the TC2xx? I found around the web DAS Interface for this type of mcu, but no info about DAS Interface here in official site. Please help with advice what soft and hardware I will need to work with this MCU family? 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

You can check the "Design Support" section in the below link.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-tricore-microcontroller/32-bit-tricor...

Best Regards.

0 Likes
PSAcars
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello again, I did not found any thing related to DAS Interface and MEMTOOL, only different family of mcu short revues. 

The question stays open.

0 Likes
boxOfPapers
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First like received

One tool that could do both of those things is the iSYSTEM BlueBox. In addition to reading and writing the content, it also has trace capabilities that might come in handy for you in the future if you ever need to do any timing analysis, profiling or just catching that one elusive bug that's been blocking you for the last few days 🙂 

0 Likes