TC222S-16F programming process error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20326
Level 1
Level 1
hello,

I am getting error
DF_EEPROM, Initializing FLASH driver on target failed
DF_EEPROM, Flashing program sections failed

while making programming Data Flash of TC222S-16F

but reading chip is sucessfull.

where can be a problem ?

thanks!

5173.attach
0 Likes
3 Replies
Darren_Galpin
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First like received
The DF_EEPROM error messages are not the first error message - I would concentrate on the first error message first (not that I know what could cause it), as the others may be a consequence of it.

To find out what has gone wrong in the DF_EEPROM, you should look at the HF_STATUS and HF_ERRSR registers to see if anything is busy or has errored. If the accesses do not get though, then try reading the ERRSR registers in the XBAR.
0 Likes
User20326
Level 1
Level 1
Darren Galpin wrote:
The DF_EEPROM error messages are not the first error message - I would concentrate on the first error message first (not that I know what could cause it), as the others may be a consequence of it.

To find out what has gone wrong in the DF_EEPROM, you should look at the HF_STATUS and HF_ERRSR registers to see if anything is busy or has errored. If the accesses do not get though, then try reading the ERRSR registers in the XBAR.

maybe I need to check HWCFG pins ?
I need to made some changes in Data Flash dump, I don't have developer source code and I'm not a developer of this board.

currently:
HWCFG [3] P14.3 = 1
HWCFG [4] P10.5 = 0
HWCFG [5] P10.6 = 0
0 Likes
User20326
Level 1
Level 1
any one can help with my question ?
0 Likes