Support for TC389 Evaluation Board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Madhu_C_26
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi,

We are using TC389 evaluation board in our project. I wanted to know the information on the below line items:
1. Debugger used and any related software required for that.

2. IDE used.

3. Driver Support for Board bring up.

Part Number Evaluation Board: KIT_A2G_TC389_5V_TRB

Evaluation Board Link: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/kit_a2g_tc389_5v_trb/

Regards,

Madhu C

0 Likes
8 Replies
Erick_G
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 50 replies posted

Hi @Madhu_C_26 ,

You can find information about compilers, debuggers, and other tools from this link. There is also the Infineon free tools. For the IDE you can use the AURIX Development Studio that includes most of what you need, like the Infineon low-level driver (or iLLD). Here is a link to the getting started with AURIX development studio. When creating a new project in AURIX Development Studio you can select Device -> TC38xQP_A-Step. As for the code examples you can use the current ones for TC3xx but you will need to adapt the code to your board (like changing ports), here is the manual for this Triboard. As for access to the documentation for the Infineon low-level drivers you can follow this knowledge base article.

Best regards,

Erick

0 Likes

Hi Erick,

And I also want the Pin Mapping Info for all the pins in TC389 controller. Please provide that information in the excel format.

Regards,

Madhu C

0 Likes
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored
0 Likes

Hi,

Tasking is a licensed software.

Can you please tell me if any excel format sheet is available for the Pin Mapping section for TC389 evaluation board.

Regards,

Madhu C

0 Likes
Nambi

Hi,

This is a free tool. In addition to the datasheet, this is the tool available for pin mapping.

Best Regards.

0 Likes

Hi,

Please find the attached snippet.

Madhu_C_26_0-1699610514543.png

I'm getting this, can you help me on this.

Regards,

Madhu C

0 Likes
Madhu_C_26
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi Erick,

Thanks for the reply.

I need some more information regarding the TC389 evaluation board. The Query is mentioned below:

I need the number of Peripherals that are readily available for the testing:

1. Number ADC channels available, what is the resolution and the voltage range covered by it?

2. Number of PWM channels available (GTM Module), which can be used readily from the board for testing?

3. Any DAC present?

4. Number of Digital Input/Output Channels present and what is the max current?

5. How many CAN, LIN and Ethernet available and what are it's maximum speed?

PS: I have gone through the TC389 User Manual, I got some figures from there, I wanted to double clarify the same. Since it is very critical for my project.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu C 

0 Likes
Nambi

Hi,

We see that there are two active threads on the open topics in this thread. So, we will lock this thread.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Pin-Mapping-for-TC389-Controller/m-p/644035
https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Support-for-TC389-Eval-Board-Readily-Available-Peripherals/m...

Best Regards,

0 Likes