Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Madhu_C_26
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi All,

I need some more information regarding the TC389 evaluation board. The Query is mentioned below:

I need the number of Peripherals that are readily available for the testing:

1. Number ADC channels available, what is the resolution and the voltage range covered by it?

2. Number of PWM channels available (GTM Module), which can be used readily from the board for testing?

3. Any DAC present?

4. Number of Digital Input/Output Channels present and what is the max current?

5. How many CANS, LIN and Ethernet available and what are its maximum speed?

PS: I have gone through the TC389 User Manual, I got some figures from there, I wanted to double clarify the same. 

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu C 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Madhu_C_26 ,

1. For Versatile Successive Approximation ADC (VADC)

Cluster of 16 independent ADC kernels – Input voltage range from 0 V to 5.5V (ADC supply) , 12-bit resolution for primary/secondary groups, 10-bit resolution for fast compare channels

Delta-Sigma ADC (DSADC) – 10 channels

2. TIM (8 ch) are 7, TOM (16 ch) are 5 and ATOM(8 ch) are 9.

3. No

4. Could you please let us kow what do you mean by this? For each Pin, the functionality can be checked from the Port XX function table of the Data sheet.

5.  3 MCMCAN Modules with 4 CAN nodes

24 Asynchronous/Synchronous Serial Channels (ASCLIN) with hardware LIN support (V1.3, V2.0, V2.1 and J2602) up to 50 Mbaud

1 IEEE802.3 Ethernet MAC with RGMII, RMII and MII interfaces (ETH) 

Please check values of min and max freq from table 3-3 of the data sheet. I think it'll also be helpful for you to check Data sheet Addendum. 

Best Regards, 
Anupama. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anupama_A

Hi @Madhu_C_26 ,

Could you please refer to the product specific data sheet as all this info is covered in that and let me know if still something remains unanswered? 

Best Regards, 
Anupama. 

0 Likes
Anupama_A

Hi @Madhu_C_26 ,

Please tell me the complete part number of the product so that I can provide you the data sheet also in case you're not having it. 

Best Regards, 
Anupama. 

0 Likes

Hi,

The Part Number of the Controller - SAK-TC389QP-160F300S AE. 

I have gone through the datasheet, I have some figures as well for the same. But I want to double check it.

Regards,

Madhu C

0 Likes
Anupama_A

Hi @Madhu_C_26 ,

1. For Versatile Successive Approximation ADC (VADC)

Cluster of 16 independent ADC kernels – Input voltage range from 0 V to 5.5V (ADC supply) , 12-bit resolution for primary/secondary groups, 10-bit resolution for fast compare channels

Delta-Sigma ADC (DSADC) – 10 channels

2. TIM (8 ch) are 7, TOM (16 ch) are 5 and ATOM(8 ch) are 9.

3. No

4. Could you please let us kow what do you mean by this? For each Pin, the functionality can be checked from the Port XX function table of the Data sheet.

5.  3 MCMCAN Modules with 4 CAN nodes

24 Asynchronous/Synchronous Serial Channels (ASCLIN) with hardware LIN support (V1.3, V2.0, V2.1 and J2602) up to 50 Mbaud

1 IEEE802.3 Ethernet MAC with RGMII, RMII and MII interfaces (ETH) 

Please check values of min and max freq from table 3-3 of the data sheet. I think it'll also be helpful for you to check Data sheet Addendum. 

Best Regards, 
Anupama. 

0 Likes