Suitable IDE for coding on Triboard TC389

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rohitk
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I was checking suitable IDE for Triboard TC389. I found Aurix development studio for all Aurix based MCUs but couldn't find TC389 in the list of boards compatible when creating the project. Can I still use the Aurix development studio for TC389 or is there any other suitable IDE for it?

Thanks for any help in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Can I still use the Aurix development studio for TC389 or is there any other suitable IDE for it?

Yes, when you choose the TC38xQP_A_step as the device for your project in ADS it can be used with any hardware board (i.e. TFT, TriBoard, custom).  You need to account for any differences between components/pin to predefined examples targeting the TFT board verses the TriBoard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Can I still use the Aurix development studio for TC389 or is there any other suitable IDE for it?

Yes, when you choose the TC38xQP_A_step as the device for your project in ADS it can be used with any hardware board (i.e. TFT, TriBoard, custom).  You need to account for any differences between components/pin to predefined examples targeting the TFT board verses the TriBoard.

0 Likes
rohitk
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Thanks for the clarification!

0 Likes