Starting AURIX TC233

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21730
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted
Hello All,

Please I need your help on starting developing a Test software in TC233,
1. I have to MyICP documentation.
2. I have installed Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain https://free-entry-toolchain.hightec-rt.com
3. I want now to download the (Baseframework then iLLD)provided by Infineon but couldn't find where to do so, I have some ambiguous understanding about the tools and the relation between each other I found also BIFACE User manual which normally would help me to download those Baseframeworks but After accessing to exlipse I don't find the frameworks.
Please could anyone help me with a global explanation of those tools and the interference between each other.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Badr
0 Likes
2 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Follow the instructions here to sign up for a MyICP account:
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Customer_+instruction_guide_for_myICP_version_2-ATI-v02_00-EN...

After that, you'll have access to the iLLD (drivers), BIFACES (build environment), and other training material.
0 Likes
User21730
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted
Thanks for your help,

After integrating iLLD and building my project this error pop-up.

------------------------------ Debug Log ---------------------------------------
Product: tricore-free-gcc
Version: 2019.06
BaseVer: 4.9.4
Retries: 0
LicDir: c:\hightec\toolchains\tricore\v4.9.3.0-infineon-1.0\bin\../lib/gcc/tricore/4.9.4/../../../../licenses
Checks: 85
Initializing RLM wih license location 'c:\hightec\toolchains\tricore\v4.9.3.0-infineon-1.0\bin\../lib/gcc/tricore/4.9.4/../../../../licenses'...failed with error code -102
License check failed

0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.c:1:0: error: error in licenser
/**
^
0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.c:1:0: error: license check failed
make[1]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/SubDirectory.mk:199: 2_Out/Tricore_Gnuc/Gnuc_Files/0_Src/BaseSw/iLLD/TC23A/Tricore/_Impl/IfxStm_cfg.o] Error 1
make: *** [C:\Tools\BifacesWin64\bin/../Bifaces/Make/Root.mk:44: build] Error 2

Do you have any idea?
Thanks for helping.

Best regards,
Badr
0 Likes