Stand Alone (Release) Mode Issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I am working with Infineon TC277TE microcontroller . And facing the below mentioned Issue :

Issue : With the debugger connection I'm getting proper output from the controller , but if I disconnect the debugger and reset controller (without debugger) , then there is no any
output from controller .I have Disabled the Internal Watchdog .

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Following is my Lab Setup:
Controller : Infineon TC277TF
Target Board : Triboard
TC2x7 V1.0

-Thanks & Regards
Veeresh Biradar
0 Likes
3 Replies
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received
I've seen this happen quite often when customers don't configure the Boot Mode Headers. The debugger forces the AURIX to start at your program's starting address, bypassing the BootROM header scan. If there's no debugger connected, and the BootROM doesn't find any valid BMHD, it'll fall into the Generic Bootstrap Loader.

Are you sure you've got one or more Boot Mode Headers configured correctly? If you're using the Tasking compiler, make sure you're generating at least one. You'll find it under this menu:
Project properties / C/C++ Build / Memory / Boot Mode Headers

You'll need to set at least one Boot Mode Header configuration to "Generate Boot Mode Header".

Regards,
Neal
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello Neal Manson,

Thank you for the reply.

As you have said to write BMH at 0x80000000 location , I would like to tell you that BMH is already located at that address , for your reference below is the screen shot for BMH location.
712.attach

As still I'm facing the Stand Alone issue, Kindly let me know what else I can do to resolve this issue.

-Thanks & Regards
Veeresh Biradar
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

I have Disabled the Internal Watchdog.

You disabled all watchdogs (CPU0 WDT, CPU1 WDT, CPU2 WDT and Safety Watchdog)?

How are your HWCFG3,4 and 5 settings?

0 Likes