Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hemanth_Guru
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 likes given

Hello Team

I am supposed to implement the self-tests via SafeTLib package, and I was going through the user manual. I have come across a couple of queries that I was not able to get information from the user manual and hoping to find answers here.

1. The Aurix user manual in section 4 mentions the SSW sequence where at the end it switches to user code. That user code if configured for test firmware, it is loaded and executed. Is this safe to say that test firmware can be referred to  SafeTLib?
  2. How to correlate between the TC299 SSW sequence and SafeTLib start-up sequence. Are there any documents referencing this detail?
  3. The information on the configuration the SMU alarm event (register info) for individual test is not provided under the respective tests. Is there any separate document to addressing this?
  4. It is clear that Test manager is the one takes necessary actions based on the test results received by test-handler but where can we find more information on how the TstM takes necessary action and how they are configured?
  5. What is the difference between Run and unlocked and RUN, SMU configuration unlocked?

Thanks in advance

Hemanth

SAL-TC299TP-128F300N BC SAK-TC299TX-128F300S BC 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 750 replies posted

Hi @Hemanth_Guru 
Due to SafeTlib being a commercial software. It cannot be discussed in the public community.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jeremy_Z
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 750 replies posted

Hi @Hemanth_Guru 
Due to SafeTlib being a commercial software. It cannot be discussed in the public community.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
BR,
Jeremy