STMEMx

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mmmmmm
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 replies posted

i can't find  SCU.STMEMx Register in aurix debugger

fc831ade-b398-41a4-9685-e2e07f36c772.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi,

I just checked that in v1.9.0 this problem exists and we've communicated to the concerned team on this. I was using older version when I communicated the issue is not observed at our end. For time being, I suggest using the inbuilt winIDEA debugger or the previous versions of ADS if you've installed already.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Prudhvi_E

Hello,

We need to check this internally, could you please let us know which version of the ADS, Target derivative and a particular code example that you are using so that we can analyze and comeback on this?

I see the registers are available in my environment:

Prudhvi_0-1675691541905.png

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes
Prudhvi_E

Hi,

I just checked that in v1.9.0 this problem exists and we've communicated to the concerned team on this. I was using older version when I communicated the issue is not observed at our end. For time being, I suggest using the inbuilt winIDEA debugger or the previous versions of ADS if you've installed already.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes

i use v1.8 , is that problem to add address of registers at regtc39x.xml file or there is a problem with Memory dump in this version ?

0 Likes
Prudhvi_E

Hello,

The problem seems to be related to the Tooling but not sure if it is a problem in the xml file. As a workaround, you may use the winIDEA debugger that comes with ADS latest versions for now.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes