Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
latheef
Level 3
Level 3
5 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

@dw , @Prudhvi_E  @and all , 

I am looking for the SOTA Demo code with Uart interface mentioned in the below post. I have  this AP32465_Standby_contoller_and_standby_Mode_AURIX_v1.0.pdf but it is not same as the one mentioned in the link .

Please let me know the exact application note  or link for this?

Solved: How to get the flashloader program for TC38x serie... - Infineon Developer Community

0 Likes
1 Solution
Di_W
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 100 likes received

You can find information about the basics of software over-the-air (SOTA) concept using AURIX in the document titled "AP32551 Basics of software over-the-air concept using AURIX."However, if you are looking for the SOTA UART demo code, please reach out to your local Infineon representative or distributors for consultation and assistance. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Di_W

You can find information about the basics of software over-the-air (SOTA) concept using AURIX in the document titled "AP32551 Basics of software over-the-air concept using AURIX."However, if you are looking for the SOTA UART demo code, please reach out to your local Infineon representative or distributors for consultation and assistance. 

0 Likes
latheef
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I mentioned the wrong Application note in my post. I already have this AP32404-Tutorial_AURIX_TC3xx_Using_SWAP_mechanism_for_software_updates_over_the_air_v1.3.0.pdf from my local ifx rep but havent got any on the Uart code. If you could exactly tell me the Application note , I could ask for it.

0 Likes
Di_W

Kindly register on MyICP (My Infineon Collaboration Platform) through the following link:

MyICP Registration Guide

Additionally, you can access the demonstration .zip file by navigating to the following path and link:

Path: AURIX TC3xx/10 AURIX TC3xx HSM/06 Application Notes/

Demo.zip Link

To gain access rights, you need to be promoted by submitting related materials and specifying the path you need to access.

0 Likes
latheef
Level 3
Level 3

I already have the access to the link you  posted but it doesn't have the Uart demo code. Please provide the link for that. 

latheef_0-1693389314744.png

Thanks

0 Likes
Di_W

Just unzip the package you will seeTC38xA_iLLD101110_SwapDemo in side.

0 Likes
latheef
Level 3
Level 3

I have seen the code but it only toggles between the active group of banks every time there is a reset. We have a running FBL (0x80000000  - 0x8003FFFF : using CAN to flash app)  and Application (0x80040000 - 0x80A00000) without HSM enabled. Now we want to enable the SWAP A/B ,so please answer the below?

latheef_0-1693393083831.png

1)  Where should I move the FBL to ? Is it to the 2MB non swappable (marked blue ). I was thinking if there is a UART demo code it would be easy for me to understand and update my current FBL /application. 

latheef_1-1693393788055.png

Please help me to proceed on this.

0 Likes
Di_W

Hi latheef, If the demo project provided does not meet your requirements, please contact your local Infineon representative for further assistance. The demo project involves swap A/B and flash programming, which require additional access rights to obtain.

0 Likes