SMU Configuration with FSP Signal Port 33.8

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18323
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

I have a problem with configuration of Port 33.8 to be the FSP output signal of SMU. I have followed the Aurix user manual and SafeTlib manual and i'm doing the following:

The Port 33.8 is configuration:
Pin Direction: Pin_Out
Initial mode: MODE_GPIO
Initial_Level: LEVEL_HIGH
Output Characteristic: OUT_PUSHPULL
Pad Level: CMOS_AUTOMOTIVE_LEVEL

SMU:
- SafeTlib is starting to execute the early-prerun test and prerun test
- the SMU_Init() is called before the prerun test with the default SMU configuration.
- by starting the MCAL, SMU_DeInit() is called
- then SMU_Init() with the required SMU configuration (ALM3_15, 16 are enabled with FSP enabled)
- Smu_SetupErrorPin() is called to config the Port33.8 to be as FSP of SMU.

- the behavior is: SMU_FSP[0] = high , Port 33.8 = high
in case of error injection ALM3_16, SMU_FSP[0] = low, Port 33.8 = high (no change)

- the Port 33.8 looks like it still as GPIO and not getting the FSP signal from the SMU. how to solve this problem ?
0 Likes
6 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
Which device you are using? Wish value contains SMU_PCTL when the error is triggered?
0 Likes
User18323
Level 1
Level 1
I'm using Aurix TC297. the SMU_PCTL = 0x00F00083
0 Likes
User18323
Level 1
Level 1
I have attached 3 screen shots for the SMU, EVR and Port33 registers
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
Which value shows the P33_IN register? The register P33_OUT contains the static values which are driven if the pin configured as GPIO, this can be different from the real level on the pins if the pins is not configured as GPIO (e.g. in your case). To get the actual level on the pin itself you must check the Pxx_IN register.
0 Likes
User18323
Level 1
Level 1
the P33_IN value of this pin 8 = low although the P33_OUT = high (see the attachment)
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
Your P33.8 is low, when you measure the pin you will get the same result. Only the Pxx_IN register shows the actual state of the pin Independent of the I/O setting. P33_OUT is only the value which will be driven when the pin is configured as GPIO. Also when set a pin as GPIO with a weak drive level and you have a shortcut outside then the Pxx_OUT will show a 1 (which you will drive) but the pin itself is low also the Pxx_In will Show 0...
0 Likes