Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ShailiJhaNew
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First question asked First reply posted

We are facing the following ALM 7 reporting issue in our software :-

1. At reset , the value of ALM 7 is 04020092 when according to safety manual the value at warm or cold power on reset should be 0x92 .

2. When we keep breakpoint at brsStartupEntry_internal() we can see that the ALM value gets changed to 0E820092 so from here only the alarms ALM7[25] - PFLASH Double Bit Address Buffer Full, ALM7[26] - PFLASH Multiple Bit Address Buffer Full and ALM7[27] - PFLASH Zero Bit Address Buffer Full are reported which mean even before application start these alarms are being reported from the HSM area(CBD2200301_D00).

3. After this when I keep the breakpoint at the ALM 7 register then it first shops , the ALM 7 value at this point is 0E00092

4. At free run without any breakpoints the value is 0E020090

Can you please help us which this issue by helping us understand what might be causing the PFLASH Double Bit Address Buffer Full, PFLASH Multiple Bit Address Buffer Full, PFLASH Zero Bit Address Buffer Full errors and how can we move ahead with resolving it ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @ShailiJhaNew 

It should consider the debug tool connection in the case, I'd like to suggest you print the values of the set of SUM_AG register via the UART interface in the code to verification.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @ShailiJhaNew ,
I was wondering if you could introduce your testing platform, such as board, demo code, debugger tool, etc.
Further, I'd like to suggest you illustrate the testing steps.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @ShailiJhaNew ,

How're things going?

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @ShailiJhaNew ,

Did you resolve the issue?

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @ShailiJhaNew 

It should consider the debug tool connection in the case, I'd like to suggest you print the values of the set of SUM_AG register via the UART interface in the code to verification.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes