Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pistons7
Level 4
Level 4
50 questions asked 10 likes given 100 sign-ins

I have a question about the behavior during SCR Wakeup.

Before introducing Booter:
Tricore Project enters Standby.
After that, Wakeup can be performed without problems via SCR after a certain period of time has elapsed.

After installing Booter
Tricore Project enters Standby.
Do not wake up.
However, Reset occurs when the current value rises slightly.

The reset address has been changed to 0x80200200 by introducing Booter.

Somebody help me , please.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

I guess you are referring to the bootloader as the booter. In general, the bootloader by itself doesn't impact power wake-up, this may be related to the logic implemented. Check if the SCR is active in the second case and is triggering the wakeup. If there are unexpected resets, check the reset cause using RSTSTAT.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yuva

Hello,

I guess you are referring to the bootloader as the booter. In general, the bootloader by itself doesn't impact power wake-up, this may be related to the logic implemented. Check if the SCR is active in the second case and is triggering the wakeup. If there are unexpected resets, check the reset cause using RSTSTAT.

Thanks.

0 Likes
pistons7
Level 4
Level 4
50 questions asked 10 likes given 100 sign-ins

It's a bootloader.
I don't know if it wakes up via SCR, but if it can't be started (wakeup) normally, is it possible to check RSTSTAT?

0 Likes
Yuva

Hello,

You can observe RSTSTAT in debugger if connection is possible, else you need to read and send over some communication interface. 

Thanks

0 Likes