SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD burning problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we are the manufacturer of the writer. Foxconn asked us to help support SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD to our burner Database

Require burning data for SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD

Recently asked by Mycase, found that the need to sign NDA, also need to become an Infineon partner or direct customer

How can I become a partner or have other ways to ask you to provide the burn information, thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ryts_1646136 
1) How do I become a partner or can I ask you to provide the burning information? Thank you
- - NDA is required to visit MyICP. Please consult yourlocal authorized agentfirst.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi,

I suppose you mean that you are actually the manufacturing company from Foxconn which also takes care of the programming part from mentioned controllers. There are some tools for it already available. But I anticipate you wanna do it by yourself. In that case someone from IFX should answer.

Best,

TBencher 

0 Likes

Dear TBencher ,

Thank you for your reply.

We are not manufacturing company from Foxconn. We are a programmer company like Xeltek and Elnec.

Could you please tell me where can I contact IFX ?

As I know we need to sign NDA to get the information we need. We are not able to apply NDA  in "myCases"because we are not  Direct Customer or Distribution Partner yet.

I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what to do next

Best regards,

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi,

I think once the moderator reads it, you'll get the information you need.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ryts_1646136 
1) How do I become a partner or can I ask you to provide the burning information? Thank you
- - NDA is required to visit MyICP. Please consult yourlocal authorized agentfirst.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes