SAK-TC297TF-128F300N BC Istruction Manual

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21871
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,
i'm working with a Application Kit TC2X7 v1.1 with SAK-TC297TF-128F300N BC, for educational pourpose. I'm struggling to find the istruction manual online or in the my infineon section.
Can you help me in some way?
0 Likes
4 Replies
User21871
Level 1
Level 1
Yep, i found that one, i’m in search of the list of all peripheral and their api in C for initialization and understand how to use them. Did someone found something about it?
0 Likes
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
If you want trainings you can goto https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-tricore-microcontroller/ then click or scroll down to Training then for either TC2xx or TC3xx you will find quick trainings or Expert trainings.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello,

if you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the dedicated Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio

Numerous trainings that teach you how to use the different modules and API (iLLDs) for AURIX are available here: AURIX™ Trainings.
Each training is composed of

• code part that can be directly imported from AURIX™ Development Studio (To import a code example, use the import function of the AURIX™ Development Studio: File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.)
  • pdf tutorial, the full list is available here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you want to get the whole package of code trainings you can also directly clone the github repository: AURIX™ code examples

Finally, if you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes