Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Dhakate_18
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hello Infineon,
Greetings for the day!

Problem:
While changing the starting UCB Address of STAD Register of Aurix TC364DP board I have mistakenly changed the password PW0 of BMHD0_ORG.  After changing it I am unable to unprotect it again by entering the same password which I entered in PW0 of BMHD0_ORG.

The detailed incident Summary is below:

I have unprotected it by putting 0x00000000 password previously and then mistakenly set the PW0 of BMHD0_ORG to 0x80400000.

But after changing it When I am trying to do unprotect it again. It is showing incorrect password. I am unable to change the UCB address of STAD Register in it.

Can you please suggest how to reset the password so that I can change the UCB Address of STAD Register in Aurix TC364DP?
Could you please assist us on this topic?
Thanks in advance for your support!

I have attached the snippet in attachments.

SAK-TC364DP-64F300F AA 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Karishma_S
First comment on blog 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Dhakate_18,

As I can see in the attached image, the PW is all zeros and the confirmation code is UNLOCKED (0x43211234).

As long as the confirmation code is UNLOCKED, you should be able to directly change the start address without using the password. Can you please confirm if the confirmation code is set to CONFIRMED or not?

Did you try changing the start address without trying to unprotect the UCB?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Dhakate_18
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

The above attachment attached was just for an example. The actual error log has been attached with this post.

0 Likes