RAM Test in TC233_LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Punyashree_R
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

I am trying to perform the RAM test for TC233_LP controller for CPU0DSPR by using the example code of MTU_MBIST_1_KIT_TC297_TFT example code. But I am facing the Trap issue, I have attached the trap details and where i am facing the trap issue. I have called RAM test function in cpu0_main. Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

100b13bc-00e7-4aa7-aebd-aea35411b0ff.jpg

a88aadea-e26a-4970-a967-ede2ad02e095.jpg

fd3b1193-221d-4550-a806-020c7a6036e3.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Punyashree_R ,

Based on the architecture manual the trap class 1, trap id 5 is for  Memory Protection Peripheral Access Trap which is triggered when A program executing in User-0 mode attempts a load or store access to a segment is configured to be a peripheral segment. Please refer to page number - 78 in Architecture User Manual for more details.

According to this can you please check if you are changing anything in the example code that changes the execution mode to User-0 mode and therefore triggering the trap. Also, from trapinfo you can check the taddr and see which instruction is triggering this trap.

Best Regards,

Meet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Punyashree_R ,

Based on the architecture manual the trap class 1, trap id 5 is for  Memory Protection Peripheral Access Trap which is triggered when A program executing in User-0 mode attempts a load or store access to a segment is configured to be a peripheral segment. Please refer to page number - 78 in Architecture User Manual for more details.

According to this can you please check if you are changing anything in the example code that changes the execution mode to User-0 mode and therefore triggering the trap. Also, from trapinfo you can check the taddr and see which instruction is triggering this trap.

Best Regards,

Meet.

0 Likes