Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Nikhil_U
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

We have the Infineon board - KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW EvK board and also bought EB Tresos, AUTOSAR Stack,

Would you please help to Migrate the EB Tresos Project to the AURIX development studio so that the debugging and flashing can be done to the target board?

If any documents related to the Migration process are available, please provide the documents.

Thanks, and regards,

Nikhil U.

0 Likes
1 Solution
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi,

I am not sure whether ADS is capable of that. The ADS is rather supposed for evaluation purposes only without any further features. If I am not wrong you could go with Bifaces. I did do something like this in the past. Just give me some time to look this up. But, just to mention professional tools from Tasking or Hightech should be also capable of. Even Elektrobit should be able to help you on this.

Best,

TBencher

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I am not sure whether ADS is capable of that. The ADS is rather supposed for evaluation purposes only without any further features. If I am not wrong you could go with Bifaces. I did do something like this in the past. Just give me some time to look this up. But, just to mention professional tools from Tasking or Hightech should be also capable of. Even Elektrobit should be able to help you on this.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

Ok,

I found the whole integration stuff with EB-Tresos and Bifaces. The thing is, it is totally restricted material. Hence, I cannot provide it here. Maybe someone from IFX should advise how to proceed.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

BTW. Bifaces is somehow a predecessor from ADS.

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
Nikhil_U
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Thanks for the reply,

I will look into it, it was a significant input to proceed further.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nikhil U

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

You're welcome 🙂 

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes