Power Estimation on Aurix TC277 board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MohammedRafi
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Currently I am working with Infineon Aurix TC277 boards. I am unable to calculate the power on the boards. Please guide me how to calculate power.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

You can also refer to the following links for estimating current consumption.

link1

link2

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @MohammedRafi ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon's products and for the opportunity to serve you.
In my experience, power estimation work consists of two parts firstly, it's the MCU itself, as the MCU can work in different power modes, and in the datasheet, it lists the power consumption for various modes, next is the external circuit, it also need to check the datasheet or implement electrical analyze to estimate the power consumption, the work may be a bit hard if the external circuit is complex.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
MohammedRafi
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted 5 sign-ins

@Jeremy_Z , Thank you for your reply. I have verified the entire datasheet, it was mentioned about sleep mode and standby mode currents. But I was unable to understand how to calculate the power on MCU. If you have any reference or process please share with me, I will be very thankful to you.

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @MohammedRafi ,

In the datasheet, Table 3-34 Power Supply illustrates the power supply current when MCU runs the RUN mode besides the sleep and standby modes, so please refer to this table.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

You can also refer to the following links for estimating current consumption.

link1

link2

Best Regards.

0 Likes