Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Enthusiaser
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Hello,

I have purchased the Infineon - Aurix lite kit for A2G TC375 microcontroller evaluation boad.

I want to configure ADC G1, G2 and G3 with CH3 as my requirement is conversion should happen synchronously.

To map with hardware i tried with evaluation board for availablity of pins with respect to the groups G1, G2 and G3.

Unfortunately i am not able to find it on board. 

Can u suggest the which groups are available on board or synchronous conversion is possible or not?

If yes, then which groups can configure in software?

Also is it possible to synchronise the Adc group with multiple channel e.g G8 with CH1, Ch2, Ch3 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aiswarya_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello,

You could refer to the table "Table 265 Analog Input Connections for Product TC37x" in the TC37x_appx_um_v2.0 UM and the " Figure 5 Signal mapping of the pin headers X1 and X2" in the Board_Users_Manual_AURIX_lite_Kit_V2_0

If you do not have access to the above links, please follow the steps in the below link to get access:
https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/MyICP-platform-for-Microcontroller/

Regarding your query:
"Also is it possible to synchronise the Adc group with multiple channel e.g G8 with CH1, Ch2, Ch3 "
you could refer to section "32.11.1 Synchronized Conversions for Parallel Sampling" in the AURIXTC3XX_um_part2_v2.0 UM.

Kind Regards,
Aiswarya.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Aiswarya_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello,

You could refer to the table "Table 265 Analog Input Connections for Product TC37x" in the TC37x_appx_um_v2.0 UM and the " Figure 5 Signal mapping of the pin headers X1 and X2" in the Board_Users_Manual_AURIX_lite_Kit_V2_0

If you do not have access to the above links, please follow the steps in the below link to get access:
https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/MyICP-platform-for-Microcontroller/

Regarding your query:
"Also is it possible to synchronise the Adc group with multiple channel e.g G8 with CH1, Ch2, Ch3 "
you could refer to section "32.11.1 Synchronized Conversions for Parallel Sampling" in the AURIXTC3XX_um_part2_v2.0 UM.

Kind Regards,
Aiswarya.

0 Likes