Partial Networking CAN transceiver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User15256
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello,

In current project I'm trying to use TJA1145FD CAN Partial Networking transceiver, the QSPI communication is working great, I can send and read messages.
But I'm having hard time to make the Partial Network configuration with AURIX TC275 MULTICAN. I dont know how to make the wake-up configuration for the node.

Does anyone have an example of AURIX Tricore and Partial Networking CAN tranceiver? So I could take look and figure out what am I doing wrong.

Thanks for your support.
0 Likes
3 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
Have you already read this document AH1309_v1_1_Application_Hints_TJA1145.pdf? The wake up from the CAN bus is configured by the transceiver and generally would enable the power supply for the AURIX (assuming you have placed it in Standby mode if this was your configuration)
0 Likes
User13522
Level 1
Level 1
According to AH1309_v1_1_Application_Hints_TJA1145 page 71.
You can see information that is about TJA1145/FD Transceiver example code.
In my case, I also use same system as you (AURIX TC212 and TJA1145).
I used to be hard because of setting register up for implementing some feature .
Ever since i found precise example specified in application note, I've figured out solution through making the most of it.
So I recommend that you try to get example code and information related to what you want.
0 Likes
User15256
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello,

Thanks everyone for the tips.
Yes I did read AH1309_v1_1_Application_Hints_TJA1145, my SPI had some issues to read data.

I fixed that, and now is working perfectly.

Best.
0 Likes