PINA and ESR0 as wake sources in STBY Mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Teoman
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello, 

I am using Triboard TC3X6 TH V1.0 Evaluation Board. I can wake up the mcu from stby mode with PINA. But when I try to init the ESR0 wake up registers (Blankfıl(0ms),ESR0EDCON,ESR0WKEN), the system crashed somehow. Could you please tell me how can I use both wake up sources for wake up the system? I also observed that when board goes standby mode, 1.25 uC voltage indication led is off state and reset indication led(ESR0 same time) is high. 

Thank you.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

You can configure multiple wake events for the Standby mode. When you enter Standby mode the internal EVR33and EVRC are disabled automatically (if generated by the PMS) upon entry to Standby. They would be enabled automatically when woken up. With the TriBoard the TLF35584 supplies an external 3.3V linear regulator so the power good LEDs for 5V and 3.3V will remain lit while the LED for the 1.25V supply would be off.

I modified a previous example for the TC334 which you can find the project link below. In this project once entering Standby you can wake it from PINA, /ESR0 or /PORST.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Code-Examples/Sample-code-using-ADS-for-the-TC334-to-enter-Standby...

Regards,
-Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Teoman
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

PS: I want to set both wake up in one program and use in one program not separately.

0 Likes
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

You can configure multiple wake events for the Standby mode. When you enter Standby mode the internal EVR33and EVRC are disabled automatically (if generated by the PMS) upon entry to Standby. They would be enabled automatically when woken up. With the TriBoard the TLF35584 supplies an external 3.3V linear regulator so the power good LEDs for 5V and 3.3V will remain lit while the LED for the 1.25V supply would be off.

I modified a previous example for the TC334 which you can find the project link below. In this project once entering Standby you can wake it from PINA, /ESR0 or /PORST.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Code-Examples/Sample-code-using-ADS-for-the-TC334-to-enter-Standby...

Regards,
-Chris