PINA Wake Up event for TC332LP mcu in Standby Mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Teoman
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

I read that PINA Activation depends on the Vext supply at Standby entry. I need wake up the system by using PINA rising edge trigger input pin. There are several problems. First of all, I make the settings from EB  Tresos. I select pin 14.1(PINA) as input and pull down but when cpu is in Standby mode, I measure 5V from the pin. I set PMSWCR0.xEDCON, xDFEN & xWKEN bits from tresos. I believe that the problem is Vext Supply for Standby Entry. How can I set the Vext Supply and what can be the possible problems?  

I also tried to falling edge trigger because PINA pin shows 5V. Even though winIDEA detect the EDCON register pin there is no change in status. 

Teoman_0-1646138043542.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

As this is part of MC-ISAR, which is licensed, this topic cannot be discussed in a public forum. We request you to please get in touch with your local Infineon, distributor, or software reseller contact.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

As this is part of MC-ISAR, which is licensed, this topic cannot be discussed in a public forum. We request you to please get in touch with your local Infineon, distributor, or software reseller contact.

Best Regards.

0 Likes