Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ismMAT
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
10 replies posted First solution authored First like given

I am trying to do an evaluation using OneEye, a GUI application included with Motor Control Kit. However, when I connect it to my PC via USB, I can't control the motors, and the oscilloscope object doesn't work either. Is there any special setup required other than simply connecting, starting OneEye, and loading the program?

1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gecmar
Employee
Employee
5 solutions authored 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello @ismMAT,

Please perform following steps:

1. Remove files from C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OneEye
  2. Remove files from C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\BaseSw\Service\CpuGeneric\SysSe\Debug
  3. Remove C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OSTasks\OsTasks.c
  4. Copy files from .zip to project (e.g. OsTasks.c, OneEye and Debug files)
  5. Rebuild, flash microcontroller and open OneEye configuration ...\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OneEye\OneEyeDas.OneEye

This configuration is using DAS and is tested with OneEye 2.48!

Best regards

Gecmar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Nambi
5 likes given 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

Could you let us know if the Motor is working successfully standalone(without OneEye) based on the menu options from TFT?

Best Regards.

0 Likes
NamDo
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 likes given 10 sign-ins

I have the same issue with the One Eye for TC387_Motor_Control Kit as well. The motor is working successfully standalone (without OneEye).

I'm not sure what other details I need to set up the communication with ECU. This is a screenshot of the One Eye log box when I loaded the One Eye configuration file from the source code for the kit. 

NamDo_0-1664831499083.png

NamDo_1-1664831562738.png

0 Likes
ismMAT
Level 3
Level 3

OneEye (toolbox) cannot be connected to a PC as it is.
Because the dll PCom_MCD.dll for COM communication is not in the OneEye package.2022-10-04_07h44_36.png

2022-10-04_07h47_39.png

Duplicate PCo_DAS.dll to PCo_MCD.dll
c:\>cd C:\Infineon\Tools\OneEye\<Version number>\bin\bin\plugins
c:\>copy PCom_DAS.dll PCom_MCD.dll

I don't know if it's the right way, but apparently it's connected to OneEye. However, no control or oscilloscope display is possible. 

ismMAT
Level 3
Level 3

Yes!! It works perfectly in standalone mode.

ismMAT
Level 3
Level 3

See, below my comment

Regards,

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gecmar
Employee
Employee

Hello @ismMAT,

Please perform following steps:

1. Remove files from C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OneEye
  2. Remove files from C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\BaseSw\Service\CpuGeneric\SysSe\Debug
  3. Remove C:\IFX_KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR-HW-SW_V1.0.2\Firmware\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OSTasks\OsTasks.c
  4. Copy files from .zip to project (e.g. OsTasks.c, OneEye and Debug files)
  5. Rebuild, flash microcontroller and open OneEye configuration ...\AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx\0_Src\AppSw\Tricore\OneEye\OneEyeDas.OneEye

This configuration is using DAS and is tested with OneEye 2.48!

Best regards

Gecmar

0 Likes
NamDo
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 likes given 10 sign-ins

Hi Gecmar, 

Thank you very much for the help. Only one additional thing to add is that you will need to add the DataStreaming.h file to the OneEye folder, it is not included in the zip file you share.

One Eye is now working for me. Can you please briefly explain what you had changed or added? 

0 Likes
ismMAT
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you for your kindly support.

My OneEye problem was solved. OneEye is now working perfectly.

Best Regards,

gecmar
Employee
Employee

Hello @NamDo,

DataStreaming.h is not required if you perform described steps.

Now, the PCom_DAS plugin is used instead of PCom_MCD. The original configuration was working with older version of OneEye. 

Osciloscope embedded library is modified as well.

You can compare original and new files to find out more details.

Best regards

Gecmar