OneEye configuration file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Harris_Fang
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins First like given

Recently, I am operating  HybridKit Drive Sense (logic board ver 4.3) with OneEye(Ver 2.56.0) software, but when I followed the OneEye user manual(as the picture shows) to configure the parameter. I found out that I can't find the configuration file as the second picture shows, does this means I need to create the file by myself ?

1.png2.png

And also I found there is a chapter names " Loading a configuration file" in the user manual, now I wonder that the filename "main.OneEye" is the one I need, can anybody help me to solve this problem ? 

3.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Fang,
the oneeye files you need are in a subdirectory of the installation directory of the hybridkit.
for an example see the attached png.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Fang, Can you try to search *.oneeye in root directory?

0 Likes

Hi DW, Do you mean I can find  a file(xxx.oneeye) contain the configuration that I need ?

Unfortunately, I can't find any configuration file with the function I need. The thing I can see are some files call "tutorial".

Harris_Fang_1-1684388250885.png

Can I find somewhere to download the file which can use for operating HybridKit ?

0 Likes
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Yes, the tutorials have the only basic .oneeye. For what you needed, I will ask for this.

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Fang,
the oneeye files you need are in a subdirectory of the installation directory of the hybridkit.
for an example see the attached png.

Hi EnglerP, thanks for the reply.

But now the problems is, I don't have the file in the picture from my sbudirectory, so I want to know how can I get the file. 

0 Likes
EnglerP
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi Fang,

looking at the first screenshot of your first post I assume that you have the HybridKIT Software Version 2.6.xx installed. This screenshot comes from the pdf "AN-HKIT-ONEEYE.pdf", this pdf resides in the subdirectory "doc\OperationManual" of your HybridKIT Software Installation directory. And when you go 2 directories up from "doc\OperationManual" you will find a subdirectory "oneEye" with the OneEye configuration files.

0 Likes

Hi EnglerP,

Here is the screenshot of my directory, as you can see the pdf "AN-HKIT-ONEEYE.pdf" resides in the "Appnotes" folder, and I also look for the file you mentioned, but I didn't find it.

I just want to know, can I order the file from Infineon ?

1.png

2.png

0 Likes

Hi Fang,
ok, it seams that we are not talking about the same thing.
Please download and install the HybridKIT Software (V2.6.24) from the Infineon Developer Center (IDC). After installing and starting the HybridKIT Software you will have this oneEye-directory.

Can you please give me you EMail-Address, because I have to give you the rights download the HybridKIT Software V2.6.24 from the IDC.

0 Likes

Hi EnglerP,

Yes sure!

Here is my Email address: itriB20234@itri.org.tw 

By the way,I also tried to download the Hybrid Kit software but I couldn't fin.

Can you show me the directory of the Hybrid Kit software, thanks.

0 Likes

Hi Fang,

I now gave you the access rights for the HybridKIT Software in the Infineon Developer Center.
You should now be able to see and download/install it, as shown here:

EnglerP_0-1686550502591.png

Best regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for applying the access rights to me, I sucessfully download the HybridKIT Software in the Infineon Developer Center and it works now

By the way, can I ask for another access right to download the Hybrid Kit software, if can, here is the email address : YFJhou@itri.org.tw

0 Likes
EnglerP
Employee
Employee
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi Fang,
 YFJhou@itri.org.tw should now also have the access rights.
Bets regards
Peter

0 Likes