NO STOCK - TC36x LQFP 176. Whats going on? Please help.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
acelink2
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi everyone, we are starting a new world wide product using the TC32x LQFP176pin and we can't seem to find any stock. We tried to find various AURIX 176pin and 144pin microcontrollers and still NO STOCK.

What is going on? Please let us know as we would like to use the AURIX microcontrollers with our product.

Peter

0 Likes
1 Solution
WinstonF_61
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 100 sign-ins

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for reaching out. We do have supply constraints, but I do not have the information down to specific products, part numbers or families. The local Distribution Sales team or Infineon sales team should be able to give you a more accurate answer. Please get in touch with the local sales team, I will also send this request to the relevant sales team to get an answer. 

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
WinstonF_61
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 100 sign-ins

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for reaching out. We do have supply constraints, but I do not have the information down to specific products, part numbers or families. The local Distribution Sales team or Infineon sales team should be able to give you a more accurate answer. Please get in touch with the local sales team, I will also send this request to the relevant sales team to get an answer. 

Regards
Winston
0 Likes
acelink2
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Thank you Winston. we're starting a new project and your TC36x LQFP 176pin is perfect for the job but theres no stock. So thank you again and hope to hear from you or your sales team soon.

Peter

0 Likes