Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18904
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
Hello,

When I try to validate MCU configuration by using tresos as third party integration in DaVinci configurator tool with MC-ISAR_AS42x_TC3xx_BASIC_1.40.0-rc I get following error:

MCU01803: Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "RANGE" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/ActiveEcuC/ELEMENTS/Mcu/McuModuleConfiguration/GtmGlobalConfiguration/GtmGlobalConfiguration/GtmTomGlobalConf/GtmTomGlobalConf/GtmTomChannelConf/GtmTomChannelConf_6/GtmTimerPortPinSelect": (1806) The XPath-expression "ecu:list(concat('Gtm.','Tom',substring-before(substring-after(node:fallback('->node:path(.)','GtmTomGlobalConf_BMD/GtmTomChannelConf'),'GtmTomGlobalConf_'),'/GtmTomChannelConf'),'Channel',substring-before(substring-after(node:fallback('->node:path(.)',''),'GtmTomChannelConf_'),'/GtmTimer'),'ToutSel'))" caused an error: (35010) The requested ECU resource property "Gtm.TomChannel6ToutSel" does not exist

Is it a known issue? Any suggestion for solving this issue?
0 Likes
2 Replies
User21367
Level 1
Level 1
floggy22 wrote:
Hello,

When I try to validate MCU configuration by using tresos as third party integration in DaVinci configurator tool with MC-ISAR_AS42x_TC3xx_BASIC_1.40.0-rc I get following error:

MCU01803: Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "RANGE" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/ActiveEcuC/ELEMENTS/Mcu/McuModuleConfiguration/GtmGlobalConfiguration/GtmGlobalConfiguration/GtmTomGlobalConf/GtmTomGlobalConf/GtmTomChannelConf/GtmTomChannelConf_6/GtmTimerPortPinSelect": (1806) The XPath-expression "ecu:list(concat('Gtm.','Tom',substring-before(substring-after(node:fallback('->node:path(.)','GtmTomGlobalConf_BMD/GtmTomChannelConf'),'GtmTomGlobalConf_'),'/GtmTomChannelConf'),'Channel',substring-before(substring-after(node:fallback('->node:path(.)',''),'GtmTomChannelConf_'),'/GtmTimer'),'ToutSel'))" caused an error: (35010) The requested ECU resource property "Gtm.TomChannel6ToutSel" does not exist

Is it a known issue? Any suggestion for solving this issue?

Hello,

Did you found the solution for this problem?
0 Likes
BastTutt
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

Hi, the error you mentioned is related to invalid parasing of the configuration when you name the container with the same name as the parameter name. I added _0 at the end of the container and all those strange errors are resolved.

0 Likes