LBIST

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jinakot
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I tried to Set SCU_LBISTCTRL0 REGISTER in order Trigger COLD PORST in TC3xx Bellow you can find what I set: PER.Set.simple D:0xF0036164 %Long 0x80000002 PER.Set.simple D:0xF0036164 %Long 0x80000001 After that the CPU was in hard reset state and I couldn't put the CPU in running state. Is there any clarification of this behavior?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

HI @Jinakot , Could you please try to run LBIST from start-up by configuring the UCB, or you can trigger LBIST in Application software using LBISTCTRL0 register. Please make sure to do this while the debugger is not connected, kindly refer to SCU_TC.H021 errata as this might be relevant to your query.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

HI @Jinakot , Could you please try to run LBIST from start-up by configuring the UCB, or you can trigger LBIST in Application software using LBISTCTRL0 register. Please make sure to do this while the debugger is not connected, kindly refer to SCU_TC.H021 errata as this might be relevant to your query.

0 Likes